9.09.2011

Giant Egg!

Really loving this fresh egg thing.  The yolks are big and bright and I still love going out to check and see if there are any new eggs.  So, last night I went out to grab the afternoon eggs and I found this....
It was huuuuge!  That poor chickie!  Well this morning we got to see what was inside that big egg and it looked like this....


Even though it was a double, the yolks were both still bigger than a regular egg I opened next to it.  They were good too.  A little difficult to flip but mmmmmm.  They are sooo bright colored too!


Need to update some pictures of the sheep soon.  We did loose one hog the other night.  He seemed like everything was fine.  I guess we are still below the average when it comes to losses so we should be in good shape yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment