9.16.2011

Spring Cleaning-----in the Fall

Not much going on right now.  Haven't had a lot to report but I did get to see my pony perform at the fair this week with his 10 year old 4-Her.  They did SUCH a ncie job!  Here is a picture of the little guy....
Two 1st place trophies, three 3rd place ribbons, and one 9th place ribbon.  Not bad considering he is just a hillbilly pony against huge hunt seat horses!
Also, I am pretty proud of my husband as I continue to dig through our closets to get rid of unwanted clothing.  We have a garage sale coming up and we can donate them to charity too.  Honestly, 75% of our clothing has been tucked away, never unpacked from when we moved here almost a year ago!  It is about time!  I then organized each piece of clothing into different closets for now....I mean really...we have at least 5 closets!  So, one closet is for dresses and work apparel for me, one closet is for Jordan's polo shirts, button up shirts, and suits, one closet is for long sleeve tshirts and short sleeve tshirts, and another closet will be for frequently worn clothing---as it is most accessible.  As long as we remember to rotate that clothing from the other closets we will be in good shape!  I still need to organize my clothing, but it is a good start.  I needed to get through Jordan's clothing just to make room to organize mine!
Another thing I am not ADDICTED to is pinterest.  With all of these tshirts and other junk we are going to go through to finish unpacking and organizing the rooms....I am sure we will have plenty of "upcycling" to do!  Pretty excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment