11.23.2011

Preparing For Our Trip

We are going to Disney World!  And we are leaving right after I get my Black Friday shopping done :)  So, our trip has a rather tight budget....so in order to not spend way too much money at the airport, we are planning ahead!


Last night I made....
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Bars
 Honey Roasted Chickpeas
 And Trail Mix


Along with this...we are going to bring our own water bottles, some fruit & veggies, string cheese, and hard boiled eggs.  Jordan has his own snacks...Unhealthy Trail Mix, Animal Crackers, Pretzles, and some other things.  We are going to make it on our trip with limited dollars if we can just stick to the plan!!!!!


P.S. We also learned why we don't have tons of snacks around the house all the time....we eat them!  We eat them so fast they aren't even worth buying...literally.  Because they are expensive!  As told by the empty Oreos container, and empty economy size of honey roasted peanuts.  Usually its me that has the sweets portion control....but this time I can blame Jordan!  :) And secretly, I am happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment